A hilarious companion to I Wanna Iguana.
Ever since their baby sister came along, Alex has been forced to share a room with his little brother, Ethan, and it's a nightmare. Ethan always breaks stuff, snores like a walrus, and sticks crayons up his nose. No hardworking, well-behaved, practically grown-up boy like Alex should have to put up with that!
Writing letters to his mom convinced her to let him get his pet iguana, so Alex puts pencil to paper again, this time determined to get his own room. Though all of his powers of persuasion can't get his dad to expand the house, he does come through with a fun alternative to give Alex some space of his own.
- ☛ Putnam Publishing Group
- Binding: Hardcover
- Brand: Putnam Juvenile
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
- Part Number: 9780399254055
- Release Date: 2010-12-02
- Publication Date: 2010-12-02
- ISBN: 0399254056
- Publisher: G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
- Studio: G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
- Number Of Pages: 32
- Price: $13.59