Islam is a political system with its own body of laws called Sharia. Sharia law is based on entirely different principles than our laws. Many of these laws concern the non-Muslim.
What does Sharia law mean for the citizens of this state? How will this affect us? What are the long-term effects of granting Muslims the right to be ruled by Sharia, instead of our laws? Each and every demand that Muslims make is based on the idea of implementing Sharia law in America. Should we allow any Sharia at all? Why? Why not?
How can any political or legal authority make decisions about Sharia law if they do not know what it is? Is this moral?The answers to all of these questions are found in this book.
- ☛ Used Book in Good Condition
- Binding: Perfect Paperback
- Brand: Brand: CSPI Publishing
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: CSPI Publishing
- Part Number: black & white illustrations
- Publication Date: 2010-06-06
- ISBN: 0979579481
- Publisher: CSPI Publishing
- Studio: CSPI Publishing
- Number Of Pages: 48
- Price: $8.95