Buckley and his Mama live in a cozy cabin by the ocean. He loves to carve boats out of the driftwood he finds on the beach nearby.
short boats and
each one more beautiful than the last, and sends them out to sea. If they don't come back, he knows they've found their way to his papa, whom he misses very much.
In this stunning debut, author/illustrator Jessixa Bagley explores the subtle and deep emotions associated with loss in a heartwarming tale that is sure to stay with the reader long after the book is closed.
A Neal Porter Book
- Binding: Hardcover
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Roaring Brook Press
- Part Number: full colour illustrations
- Release Date: 2015-06-30
- Publication Date: 2015-06-30
- ISBN: 1626720398
- Publisher: Roaring Brook Press
- Studio: Roaring Brook Press
- Number Of Pages: 40
- Price: $17.99