Master the Japanese martial art of ninjutsu with this illustrated, informative guide.
In The Ninja Defense, the classic art of the ninja is updated for maximum effectiveness in modern day situations. Stephen K. Hayes is a Black Belt Hall of Fame member, founder of To-Shin Do, and acknowledged "Father of American Ninjutsu." He has distilled and refined the knowledge he has built studying and teaching ninjutsu for decades into a comprehensive self-defense system that can defuse the worst situations the modern world has to offer.
The result is a realistic martial arts training system that includes instruction in techniques and strategies for dealing with:
- Grappling, Throwing, Choking, and Joint-locking
- Striking, Kicking, and Punching
- Stick, Blade, Cord, and Projectile weapons
- Handling multiple assailants and Surprise attacks
- Overcoming psychological intimidation or Bullying
The Ninja Defense contains extremely practical techniques that the author honed while serving as a bodyguard for His Holiness the Dalai Lama and fine-tuned through years of teaching. It is the ultimate self-defense book from a true martial art master.
- Binding: Paperback
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Tuttle Publishing
- Part Number: 9784805312117
- Release Date: 2012-10-23
- Edition: Paperback with DVD
- Publication Date: 2012-10-23
- ISBN: 4805312114
- Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
- Studio: Tuttle Publishing
- Number Of Pages: 160
- Price: $18.23